My wish for you is that you will begin to:
- Find the word that feels most powerful for you. Let it become your guide.
- Give yourself permission. To do X. To create Y.
- Validate yourself more often. (Even if you feel it needs to come from someone else.)
- Embrace newness this year and tend the fearful child inside.
- Know your “no”. Decide on your “yeses”.
- Study your triggers. Watch for guideposts, for cues, for signs.
- Create more white space in your life. To reflect. To be. To write.
- Invite your inner playful child.
- Experiment with your ideas.
- Let your strengths shine.
Photo credit: Tracy Martin